(i) Own cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session cookies:Necessary for the correct use of the website, browsing uninterrupted by remembering language or country options. They are used to identify the same temporary session of a user or browsing session.
- Technical Cookies:They store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose purpose is to guarantee the functioning of the website.
- Log:They are created with a user’s log(log-in). They are used to identify the user once they have been authenticated within the Websites.
(ii) Third-party cookies:www.napacenter.net may contain third-party cookies aimed at providing a better service than these third parties offer. An example of this use is links to social networks that allow sharing of website content, payment platforms and service management and sales programs.
- Analytical cookies: these are those that, treated by www.napacenter.net or by third parties, allow to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of the web portal. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Website and for the elaboration of anonymised browsing profiles of users, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Marketing:Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on web pages. The intention is to display ads relevant and attractive to the individual user, and therefore more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
In the case of wanting to modify the cookie settings of the browser, the User can do so by configuring the options of the same. You can find information on how to modify the cookie policies of the different browsers in the following spaces:
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- For Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise his right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. We inform you that if you do not want the websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adapt the browser settings so that it is notified before any cookies are placed. Likewise, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies.
In the event of wanting to know in more detail what cookies consist of, in this link you can access the cookie guide edited by the Spanish Data Protection Agency: https://www.aepd.es/media/guias/guia-cookies.pdf.