Verónica Sarria Hidalgo (hereinafter, “NAPA CENTER”), with D.N.I. 50490927Q, with address for these purposes in Antonio López Aguado street, number 4, 28019 Madrid, Spain, is the owner of the website www.napacenter.net (hereinafter referred to as “the portal or website”), and the contact email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org informs that the website www.napacenter.net of which NAPA CENTER owns (hereinafter, “the portal or website”), complies with the guidelines of the regulations in force in the Protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) as well as LO 3/2018, of December 5 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, regulations on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
PRINCIPLES FOR TREATMENT
In the processing of personal data we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the regulations on the Protection of Personal Data:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency:we will require consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will inform in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: we will only request the data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are necessary.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform the corresponding retention period
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and ensure confidentiality. All possible measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of user data by third parties.
REQUESTED DATA AND PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that he/she sends us directly or through the website, exonerating us from any responsibility for them. The User must guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided by providing the complete and correct information in the various data collection forms of this website.
For this purpose, we inform that the data you provide us does so on a voluntary basis and you are facilitating that they are incorporated into our information systems for the following purpose:
- Contact form: to send information about the query made (first name, surname and email), obtaining the corresponding legitimacy through the pre-contractual relationship of the parties;
- Subscription form: to send newsletters,newsletters)as well ascommercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of the Website (name and email), obtaining the corresponding legitimacy with the consent of the owner of the data;
- Blog comment forms: to manage and publish such comments, publicly, on the web portal (name and email), obtaining the corresponding legitimacy with the consent of the data subject.
- Form services and/or products: to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service offered obtaining the corresponding legitimacy through the contractual relationship between the parties;
By entering the data, the User gives the express and unequivocal consent,declaring to have been informed of the conditions on the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the automated processing thereof, so that we proceed to the processing of the data provided for the aforementioned purposes. It also implies consent to the international transfer of data, solely because one of the providers or third parties that provide services necessary for the development of this website are located in other countries. Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about the products and services we offer.
It makes express mention of children under the age of 14in relation to theprocessing of their personal data. The aforementioned minors may not access this website without the consent of their parents or guardians..
The processing of the data carried out by the people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of NAPA CENTER will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social networkthat is applicable in each case and have been previously accepted by theuser. In this case we will process the data for the purposes of correctly managing our presence on the social network, informing about activities, products or services of NAPA CENTER. As well as for any other purpose that social media regulations allow. Under no circumstances will we use social media follower profiles to send advertising individually.
NAPA CENTER informs that it will not transfer personal data to third parties, except by legal obligation. However, in the event of being transferred to a third party, prior information would be produced requesting express consent for such assignment. Entities involved in any phase of the processing are obliged to observe professional secrecy and to adopt the necessary technical and organizational levels of protection and measures at their disposal to ensure the security of personal data. As processors, NAPA CENTER has, among others, contracted the following service providers, who have committed to comply with the regulatory provisions of application regarding data protection, at the time of its contract:
It participates in and has certified its compliance with the framework of the agreement between the US and the European Union called Privacy Shield, having undertaken to submit all personal information received from European Union member countries to the principles derived from the Privacy Shield. Mailchimp’s Privacy Shield Membership: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Active
NAPA CENTER guarantees in any case as a User the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, limitation and portability, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, you can exercise your rights by sending an express request to the postal address indicated in the header and / or by sending an email email@example.com,indicating in the subject line: ARCO-POL Rights, and attaching photocopying of your ID. In turn, as a User, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights in relation to the protection of your data may have been infringed with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), at Jorge Juan Street, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
The data provided by you as a User, will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the processing and / or during the period by which legal responsibilities for the services provided may arise. Where it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data. NAPA CENTER reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.