TERMS OF SALE
Verónica Sarria Hidalgo (hereinafter, “NAPA CENTER”), with D.N.I. 50490927Q, domiciled for this purpose in Calle Antonio López Aguado, number 4, 28019 Madrid, Spain, is the owner of the website www.napacenter.net (hereinafter, “the portal or website”), and the contact email address is: email@example.com.
This document (as well as any other documents referred to herein) governs the conditions governing the use of the Website and the purchase of products and/or services (hereinafter, Terms).
1. THE USER: The access, navigation and use of the Website, confers the status of user (hereinafter, User), so that the User accepts since the navigation in it begins all the Conditions established herein and its subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations that apply in this case. The User declares to be over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts through this website.
2. PURCHASE PROCESS: The User may purchase the Website by the means and forms established. To do this, you must follow the purchase procedure established during which you can add to the cart, basket or final purchase space as many products and/ or services you consider. The User must fill in and/or verify the information requested in each step for the purpose of executing his/her purchase. Subsequently, the User will receive an email confirming that his or her purchase order or request has been received. The User acknowledges at the time of purchase to be knowledgeable and accepts the particular conditions of the product in question.
3. AVAILABILITY: All purchase orders received by NAPA CENTERthrough the Website are subject to the availability ofproducts and/or services. If there are difficulties in the supply of the same, NAPA CENTER, will contact the User and refund any amount that may have been paid as an amount for saidproduct.
4. PRICES AND FORMS OF PAYMENT: The prices displayed on the website and/or platform used are the finals, in euros and include the corresponding taxes. Prices may change at any time, but any changes will not affect orders or purchases for which the user has already received an order confirmation. The accepted means of payment is by card and Paypal, the only suppliers to whom the buyer’s card numbering will be communicated. Any payment-related issues, these providers will be solely responsible.
5.DELIVERY: In the case of digital products and/or services, it will be understood that the delivery occurs from the moment the user has access to it. In the case of personalized services and/or products, nothing is established in this regard as far as we attend to the following paragraph.
6.RETURNS: In the case of a good with physical support, the User has a period of 14 calendar days to withdraw from the purchase made on the Website. The time limit will count from the delivery of the same. In the case of a personalized product or services (individual sessions), downloadable products (e-books) and / or immediate consumption, referred to right of withdrawal disappears being known the User of that circumstance and accepting it at the time of making the corresponding purchase. For participation in workshops, talks, courses and training activities, NAPA CENTER reserves the right to request an economic reservation to formalize the registration of participants,,as well as to request the prior payment of the training beforeits start.Any cancellation that is notified by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org a set periodof 10 days prior to the celebration will be refunded. Once this period has arrived, this right will cease to have effect and will imply the loss of the paid reservation or the entire course, workshop or talk depending on the method of payment chosen, except for causes of illness that prevent attendance at training.Such causes of illness must be duly justified in order for the refund of the reservation and/or payment of the training.In order to exercise this right of withdrawal to which reference has been made and where appropriate, the User must notify his decision, in a timely manner, to the e-mail address email@example.com . The refund to the User will be by means of the same payment method used by the User at the time of making the initial purchase transaction.
7.DISCLAIMER: Except as otherwise provided by law, NAPA CENTERwill not acceptany liability for: (i) losses not attributable to any breach by you; (ii) business losses (including loss of profit); (iii) technical failures for incidental or other reasons that prevent the normal functioning of the website through the Internet. Unavailability of the website for maintenance or other reasons, which prevents the availability of the service; (iv) any non-compliance or delay in fulfilling any of the obligations assumed, where it occurs as consequences beyond their reasonable control, i.e. justified on the basis of force majeure.
9. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website www.napacenter.net,including but not limited to the images and texts of the articles, whatever their format, programming language and form of representation, are the property of NAPA CENTER,or hasacquired the corresponding rights of their owners, and are protected by international laws and treaties on intellectual property. Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or display for commercial use without the prior consent of NAPA CENTER. The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by NAPA CENTER.
10.FULL AGREEMENT: These terms and all documents referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between you and NAPA CENTERin connection with the object of saleand supersede any other agreement, or prior agreement agreed either verbally or in writing between the same parties.
11.MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND DURATION: NAPA CENTERmay modify at any time the Termsdetermined herein, being duly published as they appear herein. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published
12.APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between NAPA CENTERand the User will begoverned by current Spanish legislation and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.